GO-Global is the fast and secure application access and Web-enabling solution that makes it easy and cost-effective to extend the reach of your existing Windows, UNIX, and Linux applications to your company's network or the Web. Your applications run on a secure central computer (the Host), making them available to local, remote and mobile devices (the Clients) running just about any platform and operating system, including iPad, iPhone, and Android. The host-resident applications appear on the client devices just as though they were running locally.
Want to Access Windows Applications from Anywhere?
GO-Global for Windows provides local, remote and mobile users with instant access to Windows applications from anywhere. It eliminates the time and expense normally needed to rewrite existing Windows applications for the Web. And it’s much easier to deploy and use than complex alternatives such as Citrix XenApp or Windows-only solutions such as Microsoft Remote Desktop Services. It's the smart and easy way for your company to create a large-scale private cloud environment incorporating enterprise-level authentication, access control, load balancing, and more.
GO-Global iOS Client
Now you can view and interact with your favorite Windows applications right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch using just your fingers. Our GO-Global iOS Client app uses intuitive multi-touch gestures to achieve popular mouse and keyboard operations. Features include auto-zoom, auto-resize on device rotation, voice-to-text input, plus iPhone and iPad 3 screen display optimization.
GO-Global Android Client
Our free GO-Global Android Client lets you interact with Windows programs right from your Android-powered tablet. It provides excellent performance and an increased level of usability on Android's touch-screen.
Install your Windows applications on a PC or laptop in your office, on a cluster of servers in your datacenter, or in the cloud. With GO-Global, you can publish applications, configure options, and manage sessions on a single PC or a cluster of servers with simplicity and ease.
- With Windows Compatibility Assurance, administrators can automatically defer installation of Windows Updates until they’ve been verified as compatible with GO-Global.
- Licensing Summary provides the status and details for GO-Global licenses and notifies administrators when expiration dates are approaching.
- The Mobile App Toolbar Editor allows administrators to create custom toolbar buttons and menus for Windows applications accessed from a mobile device.
- RapidX Protocol (RXP) – High-Performance Access via proprietary RXP protocol, even over low-bandwidth connections.
- Strong Encryption, SSL/TLS Encryption (up to 256-bit AES) ensures the security of the data that is transmitted over the network.*
- Integrated Load Balancing distributes user workloads across a cluster of hosts, preventing hosts from becoming overloaded.
- Secure Access to hosts on internal networks from the Internet without opening any ports on the DMZ’s internal firewall.
- Proxy Tunneling allows users to connect to hosts on the Internet via proxy servers.
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support for flexibility in allocating addresses and routing traffic.
- Real-time Host Monitoring of individual hosts, with control of individual clients and processes, and logout and shutdown for individual users.
- Connection Monitoring tools allow administrators to monitor the latency and the input and output rates of connections to the host.
- Session Monitoring tools allows administrators to control how long sessions are allowed to run, how long sessions remain connected when idle, and how long sessions remain running after users disconnect.
- Client and Host Logging record network quality metrics and events for troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- With Group Policy Support, administrators can manage registry-based policy, assign scripts, redirect folders, manage applications, and specify security options.
- Silent Deployment of clients to users on internal networks using Group Policy.
- Logon Manager runs global and user-specific logon scripts within the user’s security context each time the user is authenticated.
- Simple Concurrent User License Model.
- Application Publishing with support for application command-line options and specifying GO-Global client options via browser URLs.
- Support Request Wizard automatically gathers log files and system information about the host, which can be sent to technical support.
- Time Zone Redirection allows sessions to run in the time zone of the client computer, regardless of the time zone that is selected on the host.
- Session Shadowing allows administrators to connect to users’ sessions to provide training and assistance.
- SDK availability for integrating GO-Global with other products and applications.*
- Private Labeling of GO-Global components for a totally branded, integrated solution.*
* An additional fee applies
Let your employees and customers use your Windows applications from their office computers, from their home computers, and from their mobile devices. With GO-Global, applications appear as if they are running locally on your users’ Windows, Linux, and Mac computers, and on their mobile devices.
- GO-Global Web App is a zero-install HTML5 client that allows users to run Windows applications from popular Web browsers on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- GO-Global App is a full-featured native application that can be run from the computer’s desktop and from a Web browser.
- The updated GO-Global App for Mac OS X provides simplified installation, multi-monitor support, client sound, and Max OS X Gatekeeper support.
- With Mobile Sense Technology, Windows applications accessed from mobile devices behave and respond more like mobile apps.
- Integrated Windows Authentication allows users to connect to GO-Global and start a session without having to sign in to the host and re-enter their user name and password.
- Session Reconnect allows users to automatically reconnect to sessions following temporary network disruptions without requiring any user interaction.
- Smart Card support allows users to sign documents.
- Silent Installation of the client, requiring no user interaction.
- Automatic Upgrade of Windows clients.
- Client Clipboard allows users to copy and paste data between local and remote applications.
- Client File Access allows users to open and save files on their local hard drive.
- With Client Printing, uses can print to local or network printers using Windows printer drivers or GraphOn’s unique Universal Printer Driver.
- Client Audio allows users to listen to audio from their remote applications.
- Multi-Monitor Support allows users to move the windows of remote applications onto any one of their Windows computer’s monitors.
- Seamless Windows allow users to arrange the windows of remote applications on their computer’s desktop, together with the windows of applications running locally.
- Serial and Parallel Port Support allows applications running on the host to access client machines’ serial and parallel ports.
- DPI Scaling of remote applications at the same resolution as local applications, even when the device has a high resolution display.
- Dynamic Display Resize automatically adjusts the size of the session’s desktop when the user reconnects to the session from a different device or changes the resolution of the client device.
- Client Keyboard Input Method Editor (IME) allows users to switch languages as needed.
- Support for left-to-right and right-to-left languages.